OK, I have nothing to blog about today, I had a thought actually from my previous blog where my sister 'outed' me for having a messy home, I thought I would give my thoughts on that.... but nah, I'm kindah messy and I also love to clean which is a strange combination, but nuff said.
So, because I have nothing to blog about I thought I would list 7 random things about me.
- Here goes:
I really love and appreciate my mango tree! It is short so the mangoes are easily accessible, the mangoes are huge and I have yet to taste one sweeter!
- I really like my portulaca plants! ( they are called 'jump and kiss me' in my neck of the woods), they look so cute this morning!
- I went to the beach yesterday, totally unplanned and it was wonderful, I had just finished cooking the Sunday meal and thinking about taking a nap (after checking for a new post from my blogging friends of course) and the husband suggested it, and (very sneakily) he suggested it in front of the kids! so I had to say OK! The drive was wonderful and the beach was a little rough because of the recent rainfall but still worth the journey.
- I made fresh bread for breakfast and it tasted fantastic
- My cable box fell down for the third time thanks to Miss Gabby trying to change a channel and now it's not working! so it's one functioning cable box for the entire family (I had to watch Design Star in between NBA Basketball!)
- I bought a gorgeous lamp for my boudoir, as part of it's make-over, and now it's not working because someone threw it down! (Guess who?!)
- I found this (it's a piece from a costume) on the street during last Carnival celebrations, I found two actually because some folks like to dump their costume once the day has ended, I thought it would add to the decor in some part of my home, now I don't know what to do with it, any suggestions? I asked my husband where i should put the costume piece to take a picture of it and he suggested the dumpster! Men!
Well those are 7 random things about me, and just for fun I thought I would make it a tag game......