Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
4. Something is out there, it's mosquitoes.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
IN ONE DAY I'LL BE 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
OK, carry on.
Found this over at Smililing Sally's and stole it as usual, here you answer questions about your hubby, yeh I know I'm bored ha ha!! I'd like others to do this if you want to, about your better halves or your boyfriend (I know you have a boyfriend Donna!) lol!! Or about anyone you want to!
1. He's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen?
Fox soccer channel or any other soccer channel any where in the world
2. You're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. what's one food he doesn't like?
Black eyed beans!!
4. you go out to the bar. what does he order?
5. where did he go to high school?
Deep South (a country bookie)
6. what size shoe does he wear?
7. if he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Vintage telephone cards
8. what is his favorite type of sandwich?
9. what would this person eat every day if he could?
10. what is his favorite cereal?
Post Shredded Wheat
11. what would he never wear?
12. what is his favorite sports team?
Barcelona soccer team or what ever their name is
13. who will he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
Former Classmate from the South
15. what is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
He would say blog, but I think he secretly likes my blog
16. how many states has he lived in?
States? 3 towns thus far
17. what is his heritage?
Mixed, mummy African and dad South American (Venuzuealan)
18. you bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
19. did he play sports in high school?
Yes, football, cricket, basket ball, played all these sports in the Army too
20. what could he spend hours doing?
Watching soccer, or driving us to a remote beach
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
This is my seven year old son Isaiah buried in the sand at Maracas Bay.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
So now it's back to the drawing board!
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Vintage photographs - Old pictures
I just cant imagine why my dear, sweet, blond child Shelia does not look like me!!
Do you guys know why!!?? (I am terribly worried about this!!)
Could you imagine why I would post a picture of my face 9months pregnant!! Boy I must reallly love you guys!!