My super cool friend Donna tagged me, I must admit after reading other persons quirkiness I realise there is a lot of wierdos here in blogland, I love you all though, and, I am no different:
1. When I listen to music I sometimes check the beat with my fingers, if the song ends not in a multiple of 5 I consider the song lame!
2. When I piss other drivers off, (not often) I give them the shhhhh sign as I pass them, yes the fingers on lips!
3. I cannot share my kitchen with anyone!! I can share someone else's kitchen fine, but my kitchen? keep out! And I will gladly cook for you :)
4. I wore the same ear ring to work for 3 years straight! I am not big on jewelry, in fact, now I wear no ear rings at all!
5. As a child and even now I feel a deep sense of sadness when our carnival season is over, (most people accept it and move on, I mourn it)
6. (oh boy) I find that people's cars tend to look very much like them, especially my father's car, it looked exactly like him, and even now I always see a resemblance of people in their cars.
Oh yeah coo-coo!!