Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #1 & an award!

My friend Lisa does Wordless Wednesday, I thought I would join in, so here's my no-so-Wordless Wednesday!

This is my seven year old son Isaiah buried in the sand at Maracas Bay.

Also, my sweet blogging friend Donna gave me this award!! While reading other blogs I learned that it meant "This Blog invest and believes in the proximity".


As per the rules I am going to pass it on to three of my many favorite blogs!

I would like to pass this blog on to my sis Sadie ha! yes her name is sadie!! and she is about to become a medical intern in Chicago! We're so proud of her and her achievements!!

I would also like to give this award to Penny because she is such a sweet person, her kind and caring ways shine through in her posts and her comments which apparently she loves to do even more than putting posts on her blog! hint! Time for another post girl!!

Also my other sis Nina she is a SAHM of four boys who have all gone their merry ways, now she is an empty nester and learning to deal with it! (She never did get the girl!!)




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, no girls, but boy did i get girls in law
damnemptynester

Penny said...

HAHAHAHA! You got me! HAHAHAHA!
That is SO funny! You're a little devil today! A pretty devil, but still!!LOL When I saw you posted I said to myself, "well darn, if she's posted again I guess I better", and then look what I read. Okay, I'll go post something, even if it's stoopid.

Isaiah looks cute!
Hugs,
Penny

Lisa said...

So cool you joined in on Wordless Wendesday. I love it. I have my WW scheduled in blogger for the next month. Im obsessive like that.

Love the pic by the way :)

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Emptynester, enjoy your daughter-in-laws!!

LOL!! Penny I see I got you into action just by posting!! That was too funny!

Lisa I am just not so organised!! I hope I remember next Wednesday!!

Deb said...

Hi Raxx, congratulations on your award!, and cute picture of your daughter Isaiah covered in sand. Deb

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!!! Cute Pic of your daughter!!!! :)

I'm glad you are enjoying your award!! I couldn't think of a better person to give it to!!!!

xoxoxoxo
Donna

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Hello!! Deb and Donna!! Girl - Gabby, Boy - Isaiah. lol!!

SmilingSally said...

Oooo, I always think it's scary to be buried like that. (shudder)

Congrats on your award.

Bridget said...

I've been meaning to get into that wordless wednesday but I guess my self-portrait saturday is kind of the same thing.
Congratulations on the award. I haven't done my post yet. I thought I had to pick 8 people and I was a little intimidated. I guess I can handle three people pretty easy!

artis1111 said...

I love to play in the sand. I once made a dragon.Kathy

Justine said...

ROFL! You said it in English and I still don't understand it! Heeheeheeeeeeeeeee

Justine :o )

Cottage Rose said...

Congratulations on your award. How wonderful for you to have such a great friend. I love the photo of your son, I am not sure I could be under so much sand. hahahha that is one brave boy.

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

I hated being buried in sand. Like the hat!

Congratulations on the award, it's very pretty.

Buffie said...

Thank YOU! Where does Shelia live??? I have her my prayers too!

SG said...

What is Wordless Wednesday? I saw a bunch of words on your blog today... Cute pic!
Congrats on your award.

Anonymous said...

First time here. A beautiful family

Anonymous said...

Hey Raquel, What's going on today??? I see your count down for the big day!!!! :) You will officially be in the 40's club!

xoxoxo
Donna