The love and appreciation is in the air in blogland!! So many awards being shared!! I picked up two this week and I would like to thank Donna/Squamama and Buffie for the gold card award, they saw that I wanted to go shopping viola!! So I'll just print this card and charge away!!
I would like to give this card to a wonderful person ALLLL the way in jolly old England, I love her blog, she is funny, sweet and 'a tad ower heavy' lol!! She is also a wonderful (super organised) mom, and a tech junkie in the worst way! You guys will know her as Justine's friend as well, and the exciting 'bloggers meet' in Miami. Gail, shop away girl! what next 'crack-berry'?
As many of you are aware I am job hunting, well today I had two interviews and I hope one of them turns out to be a job, (one I want more than the other), I hope to hear from them soon, in the meantime I will keep my applications going out, also I may not have mentioned this, I am in my second year of a three year degree in Human Resources, I have classes all day on Saturdays.
I am enjoying this year because all the yucky foundation courses are over, now it's on to HR specific courses which I find very interesting.
I decided to throw in a Friday Fill in found over at Janet's if you are interested in playing along today or next Friday.
1. October is when I start to think about Christmas.
2. Frogs scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a really, really, windy day! (We dont really have fall!)
4. My favorite horror movie is 'the exorcist; because it's the last horror movie I watched before realising they scare me for weeks!
5.Happy, contented kiddies on a long drive = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night, that always means cozy and warm in the budoir!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sharing soup with hubby while the kids sleep, tomorrow my plans include full day of school and Sunday, I want to spend the day with my mom!