Another Friday is here and it's time for Friday Fill-Ins, hosted by Janet and you should do it! I'm hooked!
1. The last band I saw live was Traffik
2. What I look forward to most on Christmas is the house spotless and decorated with lights and other decorations, oh and a new purchase, (even if it's just a lamp!).
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is limited to toys this year (if the kids are happy, hubby and me are happy!).
4. Thoughts of Christmas food fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a bikini and not have to apologise for the tummy!
6. Bagpipes are cool! but kilts are cooler! (huh Lisa?!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading up tomorrows lecture. tomorrow my plans include yup school all day and Sunday, I want to make it to beach if the rain would stop!