Isn't this award the cutest? I got it from confessions of a 40-something mama queen her blog is so nice and welcoming! Thank you tardevel!
As with most awards it comes with rules, which of course is part of the fun!
Here is how we play:
1) I need to list 5 things I have always wanted to do.
2) Then contact 3 (or more) bloggin buds, and pass the award along to them.
I must say this is quite easy as I have soooo many aspirations and far fetched dreams! I will try to keep them realistic ok?
- I always wanted to bungee jump or fast rope through trees in a jungle of some sort
- Host a lovely dinner party for my blogging friends
- Have snow at Christmas (so much for realistic!)
- Take Gabby to Hollywood, she is such a little actress!
- Have a getaway weekend with the hubby, without my kids that I love soooo much, we take them everywhere!
Now to pass this award along to 3 blogging buddies:
- My friend Donna over at Donna's Den, Donna is a live one! She blogs from the heart and shoots from the hip! Visit her and you'll be glad you did! She is fiercely loyal and sweet!
- My friend Penny over at Always something by Penny who is such a sweetheart and a funny funny person, she leaves the sweetest and funniest comments that just warms the heart to read, she needs to post more though, visit her! you'll love her!
- And my friend buffie, everybody loves buffy, mostly because she is nutty and proud of it! If you never visited you are SOOOOOO missing out! Just by the name of her blog you know she is nutty, 'my left foot!', she may have to change the name of her blog soon, lol!! (long story!)